Today I made my recipe for Christmas Muddy Buddies. It’s very easy to make and bring to holiday parties, or to keep in the house when you’re craving something sweet and salty!
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 ounces rice or corn squares cereal
- 4 cups tiny pretzels divided
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 10 ounces Christmas M&Ms
- 1 cup Mini Reeses Cups
- Place medium saucepan on medium-low heat and melt peanut butter, butter and chocolate chips. Stir frequently until melted.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
- In a large bowl combine cereal and 2 cups of pretzels.
- Pour melted chocolate mixture over cereal and pretzels, stir gently to coat.
- Add powdered sugar and seal bowl. Turn upside down and shake and swirl until coated.
- Pour half of the mixture into a serving bowl and add a layer of half of remaining pretzels, M&Ms & mini peanut butter cups.
- Add remaining ingredients in layers and enjoy!