Cheesecake and pumpkin are two of my favorite things so I decided to combine the two and make pumpkin cheesecake!
- 2 cups of Biscoff or graham cracker cookies crushed
- 5 Tbs butter
- 2 Tbs sugar
- 4 cups ricotta
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 cup sugar,
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1.5 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Pumpkin Maple Topping Ingredients
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup sour cream
- Combine crushed Biscoff cookies, melted better and sugar. Mix together.
- In a greased spring form pan press crust mixture firmly to form the crust.
- Pre-bake crust at 300F for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile to make the cheesecake, in a mixer combine sugar and eggs.
- Add your spices and vanilla extract. Mix until combined.
- Add the ricotta and pumpkin purée.
- Once mixture is smooth, pour over the pre-baked crust. Let the cheesecake settle for 5 minutes before placing in the oven.
- Bake at 350F for an 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Open the oven door once baked, keep cheesecake in oven for an additional 30 minutes with the door open. This allows for a slow cool to prevent cracking.
- While the cheesecake cools combine butter, pumpkin purée, pumpkin pie spice, salt, and maple syrup. Bring to a boil and simmer for about 5 minutes until thickened.
- Allow the the mixture to cool and then add in sour cream.
- Once the cheesecake is cool and the pumpkin maple topping and enjoy!