Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
These muffins are easy to make and one of my favorite things to eat. So yummy!
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray or you can use paper cups.
- Place the eggs, sugar, pumpkin puree and oil in a bowl & whisk until smooth.
- Add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract and salt to the bowl. Stir until combined
- Fold in 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Divide the batter among the 12 muffin cups and sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips over the tops of the muffins.
- Bake for 15 minutes and enjoy!